The Chesapeake Bay is an amazing blend of marine science and naval history.
ELECTRONIC MARITIME FIELDTRIPS
Take a splash with maritime-themed virtual field trips.
BEFORE YOU GO
Some fun maritime activities to do, before you head out on your field trip.
LOCAL FIELD TRIPS
- C&O Canal Historic Park – Gold Mining Montgomery County, MD
- Calvert Cliffs State Park – Fossil Hunting Calvert County, MD
- Calvert Marine Museum Calvert County, MD
- Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum Talbot County, MD
- Flag Ponds – Fossil Hunting Calvert County, MD
- Historic Ships of Baltimore, including the USS Constellation Baltimore City, MD
- Maryland Historical Society’s Maritime Museum Baltimore City, MD
- Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse Baltimore City, MD
- Skipjack Martha Lewis Harford County, MD